Team Parents play a key role in supporting the TPLL and the team their player is assigned to. Team parent is a volunteer role that goes a long way to the enjoyment of the season by all the players. Once the teams have been assigned, each Manager will reach out to his or her parents, seeking a Team Parent for the season. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Preparing and distributing the team roster and contact information to parents
- Assigning and distributing a snack schedules for each game. The Usually parents are assigned on a rotating basis to provide a snack and a drink for all players on the team after each game. Each family can expect to provide team snacks/drinks at least 2x during the season.
- Assist the Team Manager is finding parents to keep score and pitch counts during the season (applies to Rookie Minors, Minors, Majors and Juniors)
- Assist the coach in any distribution of team, or TPLL event information. o Help manage the decorum of other parents on their team.
- Coordination of the End of Season Team Party and thank you gifts for Team Manager & Coaches